Photography Contest Reception at Bailey House "Munnysunk"
Submit photos of trees: Any Type, Any Season, Any Location
Photos are due to Bailey House, 194 Bayville Rd, Lattingtown, NY
BY April 25, 2016
Prizes will be distributed at a reception on
Arbor Day Eve, April 28, 6 pm at Bailey House
There is no entry fee. Photos will be on display after the contest in Bailey House “Munnysunk”
For more information: 516-801-1458 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bailey Arboretum Photography Contest Rules
1. Each picture must depict some aspect of trees or something related to arboriculture.
2. Each photograph must be the work of the exhibitor under whose name it is registered. Matting, mounting and printing can be done professionally.
3. Any editing at any stage must be the work of the exhibitor. This includes enhancement for color or clarity, removal of a part of the image, combining images, or distorting the original subject.
4. Photographs must be mounted on foam core or mat board and can be over-matted’
5. Overall dimension of entry may not exceed 50” in total perimeter measurement. The matting color and surface finish are the choice of the exhibitor.
6. Each entry must have an entry form affixed to the back of the photograph mounting with the exhibitor’s name and contact information. The top of the photogram must be indicated.
7. Photographs will be hung on the walls of Bailey House “Munnysunk”
8. Entries are to be delivered to Bailey Arboretum House, Att. Mike Maron,
194 Bayville Road, Locust Valley NY 11560
(516) 801- 1558
by April 25,2016.