Come visit our beautiful 40 acres of woods, ponds and gardens in Lattingtown on Long Island’s North Shore.
We are open every day, year-round. Admission is FREE -- donations are welcome.
- Well-Marked Woodland Trails: learn more about Long Island history and ecology. Click HERE to see a sample of our trail signs.
- Public Programs and Special Events: guided walks for the whole family, workshops, plant sales, live music, lots of opportunities for volunteers.
- Private Events: you can rent Bailey for your own special event -- we have an historic house as well as acres of natural beauty.
- The Children’s Habitat: a place where children can explore, climb, build, create, make music and enjoy the outdoors without rules or referees.
- Freedom: you are welcome to bring a picnic, wander off the trails, cross country ski, or walk your dog, all we ask is that you pick up after yourselves.
The Volunteers for Wildlife have moved their Headquarters from Caumsett Park to Bailey Arboretum. If you find an injured wild animal, please email them at http://www.volunteersforwildlife.org/email/ and one of their staff members or volunteers will contact you.
Bailey Arboretum has been accepted into the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program. Now becoming a member of Bailey will also entitle you to free admission to hundreds of other Arboreta and Public Gardens throughout the United States.